I have been meaning to do a benchmark for a home built digital double for a while now. The photogrammetry data was generated from a single camera moving around the subject, shot outdoors in the shade under the trees near my home. I managed to get a good conversion from 35 shots using Agisoft photoscan, which I have been using with my visual arts practice (see www.sculpt-forms.com). This time I have tried to keep as close to the original subject matter as possible. Lately scan clean up has become a lot easier in Zbrush, although I still prefer to do a lot of this type of work in 3DCoat especially the re-topolgy to make an animatable mesh.
VFX artist and sometimes animator, this is my blog.